The colours shown on this site are for reference purposes, they are by no means accurate,
computer monitors and web browsers generally show different colour values.
Customers have a choice of the Basic (Included in price) Single Pack or optional two pack finish which does take that little bit
longer to prepare and paint and for which we have to charge a supplement!
The paint process
The paint process uses a deep base prep coat plus two or more full colors to produce the custom look.
After a cool-down period each machine is carefully cleaned and the masking paper is removed.
- Thorough cleaning of each machine, using high pressure, hot water and detergent cleaners, is a vital step.
- The shot blast method used cleanly and efficiently strips each unit down to bare metal.
- A comprehensive sanding down program to get rid of surface rust and debris
- The vehicles then go through a stage of masking where all items that are not to be painted are covered with paper and tape including,
tyres, lights, glass etc. etc.
- High quality base primer being applied to seal and protect the metals of the vehicle before
finally applying the customer approved topcoat colour.
- Customers have a choice of the Basic (Included in price) Single Pack or optional two pack finish which does take that
little bit longer to prepare and paint and for which we have to charge a supplement.
- Choice of colour preference is dictated by the customer and usually is accompanied by a RAL colour code.
- Applying custom decals helps enhance the final professional appearance our customers deserve.