Douglas DC12-44 Heavy Aircraft Tractor
ID: 259 Ref MOD: 11573
Location: DN10 6ET, Doncaster, The UK
Units Available: 1
Mileage Hrs/Kms: 11000hrs
Year of Manufacture: 1985
The price: P.O.A.
Douglas DC12-44 Heavy Aircraft Tractor fitted with front and rear towing pintle and GPU.
Can be driven from front or rear cabin. Heavy duty push back and towing operations with all wide bodied aircraft upto and including fully laden Boeing 747-400 aircraft.
Both cabins with raise and lower facility.
LJackson and co Limited offers for purchase a wide variety of Douglas brand pushback aircraft tractors
Douglas DC12-44 Heavy Aircraft Tractor Details
Deutz TCD2013 L6 water cooled diesel engine rated at 190 kW (255 bhp)
• ZF 6WG 210 series transmission with selectable fully automatic or powershift modes.
Fully automatic: 6 speed forward and 3 speed reverse.
Powershift / manual: 4 speed forward and 3 speed reverse.
• Inter- axle differential
• Fully enclosed sound insulated low profile full width, fixed, forward control cab.
Alternative: Elevating cab for all round visibility.
• Adjustable suspension seat for driver and for one crew member.
• Windscreen wiper / washers for the front screen.
• Rear view mirrors on both sides of the tractor.
• Drive: 4 Wheel Drive with Inter-Axle Differential
• Steering: 2 Wheel / 4 Wheel / Crab RHD
• Cab/Driving Station: Open, Fully Enclosed, Elevating, Front & Rear
• Right Hand Drive or Left Hand Drive.
• Power assisted orbitrol hydrostatic steering system.
• Selectable three mode steering: - Front wheel steering
• Tractive Efforts 196 kN - 305 kN
• Aircraft: Up to 400 tonnes
• Electrical System 24 volt
• Tyres 1800 x R25
• Length 11.0m
• Height 1.9m
• Width 3.0m
• G.V.W. 60,000kgs
• Four wheel co-ordinated steering
• Crab steering
The Douglas DC-12 is a conventional pushback tractor designed for wide-bodied aircraft including a fully laden Airbus A380. They have a minimum weight of 50 tons / 50,000 kg / 110,231 lbs and a maximum weight of 70 tons / 70,000 kg / 154,324 lbs. They are fitted with a closed lifting cab for exceptional visibility and a range of Deutz diesel engines and offer simple maintenance from ground level.
The Douglas Tugmaster DC10 - 44 conventional Aircraft Towing Tractor provides towing operations for narrow and wide bodied aircraft up to and including fully laden Boeing 747-400.
The Douglas Tugmaster DC10 - 44 is ballasted from 25,000 to 43,000 kg / 55,100 to 94,772 lbs for handling aircraft up to a maximum ramp weight of 400 tonnes.
Featured machines in photos may include additional equipment. The specification do not necessarily show the standard version of the machine.
Ask our manager for available options.
Yard, repair shops and office Address: (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
The Rocket Site, Misson, Nr. Bawtry, Doncaster, United Kingdom
09.00 - 17.00 hrs Monday - Friday
Not available on Saturday's or Sunday's
Click for call +44 (0)1302 770485 London Time (GMT) 09.00 - 17.00 hrs Monday - Friday only
Sales & Marketing: David Vitalio, Michael Thompson E-mail: ku.oc.kuymra@yriuqne