FAQ - LJacksckson and co ltd.
Click on the question [view | close]
- Whats the difference between "Prepared Price" and "As Is Price"?
- Can I order goods for a non embargoed destination and then ship to an embargoed destination?
- Do I need RHD or LHD?
- Why do I need a De-Gas Certificate to ship a tanker truck/trailer?
- When or where do we advertise for recruiting certain staff?
- Why Don't You Show Prices?
- Do you have a brochure or video you could send?
- General Question - Do you give a warranty?
- Do you do part exchanges?
- Can you arrange inspections of equipment?
- Why do I need an export licence
- How much does a licence cost?
- How long does a licence last?
- How do I complete the End User Document?
- Do I need one?
The UK HGV Driving Licence
Ljackson and co - the best offers
Best Sellers in military trucks, tractors
Best Sellers in 4x4 military SUVS
LJackson and co » latest news
Select a letter below e.g. 'L' = Land Rover, Leyland etc. etc. A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U sitemap.xml for Google
Search by Drivetrai 4x2's | 4x4's | 6x4's | 6x6's | 8x4's | 8x6's | 8x8's | Tracked vehicles | Right Hand Drive (RHD) | Left Hand Drive (LHD)